Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Friends

Being out of high school is fun.. yet somehow lonely in a sense. Fun because I no longer have to get up at 5 a.m., lonely because life becomes quiet and empty. High school obviously was never easy. But somehow I managed to get through it..

.. and that all would have not been possible without the presence of wonderful, amazing, lovely human beings called friends.

So with that being said, it's time I introduce to you non-existent readers two important people in my life, my very best friends. Meet;

Nur Fairuz


Muliyati 
I could tell you the whole story of how we met and most important of all, how we became friends. But maybe I'll do that in a different post.

Honestly, I don't know what my life would be like without these two. The number of funny, sad, angry moments we've had together is so many to the point where I can't keep up. I wouldn't have made it through high school without them. We've had our ups and downs as all friendships do, but somehow we manage to stick together no matter the circumstances.

(as I'm typing this I'm listening to acoustic songs so there may be a 50% chance that I might be crying throughout typing this post later on, therefore I apologize in advance if things get a little mushy, touchy)

To tell you the truth I don't even know what to say now because all I can think of is how much I miss them. And I mean it with all my heart. It has finally hit me that I truly miss them. I miss our talks, our gossips, our crazy ass moments, our laughs. I miss everything. 

I like how I can be myself around them, show them the real crazy weird stupid side of Shazza that no one really knows (so Muli and Fai, if you read this and I'll make sure that you'll read this, consider yourselves lucky).

Nang bena lah apa org padah, hidup tok sik bermakna tanpa adanya kawan. Emo kmk tgh tulis tok haha. So Fai and Muli, kmk nak pdh makseh banyak2 dgn ktk duak sbb sanggup jadi kawan kmk, sanggup melayan kerenah kmk yg bukan2 and yg pelik2 haha. Entahlah, kmk rasa sekadar ucapan terimak kaseh sik cukup pake ktk org. I truly appreciate you guys and I am more than thankful to have you guys as my best friends, I am truly blessed. Kmk pun bersyukur gilak2 yg kmk masok KTDTHB, mun kmk stay rah SMKDP tek nang sik berjumpa la kita tiga haha. Kmk nak mintak maaf banyak2 mun kmk ada polah salah dgn ktk duak, mun kmk ada menyakitkan hati ktk org, mun kmk ada terkasar bahasa. :)

I am not one to say this, and I rarely do say this. I love you guys a lot. 

I hope that we continue this awesome friendship of ours till we're old and grey. As Muli would say, 'Best Friends Forever Till Jannah', In sha Allah :)

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment