Sunday, February 24, 2013

I am confused

So hello there my fellow non-existent readers! I haven't posted a blog for quite a while eyy. Well when you're starting Form 4, life in school gets pretty busy and the teachers give you tons of homework.

Anyways, this post won't be about my life in school because I am pretty sure no one wants to read about that. This post will be about... *drum roll* ...... my love life, I suppose.
Yep. You heard it, you read it. My love life. Omaigelob, Shazza's talking about love? Tell me, what did you do with the real Shazza?! TELL ME!
Okay lol I am weird. Sooooo, let the story begin...

Once upon a time, there lived a girl -- lol I'm kidding la. Okay so a couple of days back, well to be precise on Thursday 14th February, I went to Pustaka with my friends. So as all of you know Pustaka has a canteen right and there he was. Helping his mom. So when I looked at him I was like "Hmmm, cam penah jak mek nangga laki ya. OOOOHHH NYA YA PADUU" and turns out he recognized me too. So we were like "Oh hey. Yeah lol" So it was just a small chit-chat and then I went back to the library with my friends to study.
Later that night he sms-ed me and you know we just talked about the usual stuff. Then one night he said that he wanted to tackle me but he couldn't because I was tall. His exact words were "ktk tgi bah mun ktk pendek dari kmk tek dapat kmk tackle ktk HAHAHAHAHHA" and I was like whoaa dude, you have to be joking kan, so being my usual self I joked back, I said lol why not? "kelak kmk rendahkan diri hahahah" and to that he replied do i like him? And I said of course no la, I like him as a friend nothing more. So this so called 'flirting' I guess you could call it went on for quite a while. So we sms-ed each other every night and it came to one point where he said, hold on let me take a deep breath, "eyy, you look beautiful tadi :)". You see we ran into each other at Ng Sian Hap or 'kede pasu' as I call it and he said I looked beautiful. Being me of course I was taken aback by his words because, well no boy has ever complemented me using the word 'beautiful' before so I was slightly shocked. I asked him if he was serious and he said yes, that his words were 100% honest. I was left speechless, so all I could say was thank you. Now don't think of me as being an attention whore, fishing for complements if you're reading this. In my entire life, never have I had a boy call me 'beautiful' because it's pretty darn obvious that I'm not the most attractive looking girl in the world. The only people who call me beautiful is my family, lol sounds sad but it's true.
Anyway, he called me beautiful and was like okay, thanks. AND THENNNNN, he said I looked pretty when I smiled and I thought "hmmm okaayy things are starting to get a bit awkward but nvm" I asked has he even seen me smile before? Regarding the fact that we HARDLY see each other. So he said yes, when we ran into each other at Kheng Lee, he was using his motorbike and he called my name, and I turned,  smiled and waved at him, and he said "kacak juak shazza" at the time. So again, I was stunned but I still said thanks 'cause you should never turn down a compliment ;) HAHAHAHA okay.
Oh yes, one more thing. When we ran into each other at Ng Sian Hap he said "I feel weird", so I asked him why. He said that he had butterflies in his tummy and his heart skipped a beat when he saw me.
OH. MY. GELOB.

his heart skipped a beat when he saw me.
his heart skipped a beat when he saw me.
his heart skipped a beat when he saw me.

I was stunned and still am. So to cut a long story short, he just stopped msging me. Just poof, just like that.
When I saw him again at Pustaka, we did say hi. Later on that night I thought he was gonna msg me but, no.
So the reason for the title 'I am confused'.
You're acting as if what you said to me never happened.
Did you even mean it when you said those things?
Were your words genuine?
Or was it all just a game.
I need an answer, pls.
Don't leave me hanging.

I hate to say this but I can't deny it, i like you. BUT I DON'T WANT BECAUSE I JUST.. UGH. So here is a song that totally suits my confused feelings and mood. Enjoy.
PINK - Try - Official Acoustic Music Video - Jess Moskaluke


Funny how the heart can be deceiving,
More than just a couple times,
Why do we fall in love so easy,
Even when it's not right.
Adios.

2 comments: