Saturday, January 5, 2013

Brain overload

Hello there my non-existent readers and welcome to another episode of Shazza's Rant! Today's episode will be featuring Shazza's new life in high school.

Wow, not to toot my own horn but I think I'd be an AWESOME show host ;) Jokes. I suck. Anyways, first thing is first. MY NEW BABY HAS ARRIVED. Lol don't freak out, it's my brand new first ever laptop! My dad bought it for me yesterday (Friday, 4/1/13) and can you imagine my excitement?!?! I was so sakai and sooooo psyched. Syukur Alhamdulillah, :) tidak sia-sialah usahaku selama ini. HAHAHAHAHA LOL what I meant was I got 7A's 1B for my PMR. My history caused the B.. so yeah. But history has never been nice to me and I have never been nice to it.. wtv. :D

So, now I am currently in high school. WHOOP-DEE-DOO I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Hah you wish. Well actually it isn't that bad. Even though I'm not in the same class as my best friends, I managed to make new friends in my new class considering the fact that I am so quiet I don't think the teachers would notice if I went missing and people might think that I'm a loner..


The subjects are okay. I guess. (I'm taking science stream btw).
I have been trying to solve my add maths exercises since this afternoon and guess what? I ONLY MANAGED TO SOLVE 4 OUT OF 11 ._.


ADIOS MY FELLOW NON-EXISTENT READERS.


No comments:

Post a Comment