Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dark clouds

I regret it, I honestly do.

Isn't it weird how our feelings can cloud over our minds until we lose our sense of logic? Sometimes you end up hoping so bad for something you know will never happen, yet you allow yourself to daydream about it even if it means you'll end up getting hurt.

I question myself at times why I am even bothered to think about you. Despite knowing the fact that I won't gain anything. Why did I even let you enter my life? Why did I even bother to get to know you? I should have known you were nothing but a heart disease *ooh so deep*

I could ask you thousands, perhaps millions of questions in the world, but only one question comes to mind when it's regarding you. Why would you say something if you don't mean it? You can't just go MIA for a few days then pop back into my life saying 'Miss you a lot'. To some girls it may sound romantic. If you ask me, it seems as if I am being played.

I get this 'vibe' from you that I am only used as an entertainment. A toy. You can throw, smash, poke, hit a toy and yet it'll never get hurt. Well, obviously because a toy is an inanimate object. No feelings harmed. But what about humans. Humans have feelings. Humans get hurt. Humans get broken (not scientifically, but you know what I mean).

It's not as if I am expecting you to acknowledge me every single second of your life. No, I'm not asking for that. It is your life, you can do whatever you want whenever you want.
All I want is an explanation as to why you'd play a girl that has done absolutely nothing wrong to you.

Don't say that you miss them if you don't mean it. Don't joke about feelings if you don't mean it. Don't ever, ever joke about love.

I hate myself for getting to know you. I regret ever knowing you.

People say that there's a silver lining behind every dark cloud. Ada hikmah disebalik setiap perkara. But I have yet to find the silver lining. You're the dark cloud without a silver lining, a cloud that'll forever shadow.

I regret it, I regret you.

Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment