Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tired

Don't you ever get tired when people ask you to listen to them, but they NEVER listen to you? I sure know I do. People, well, certain people in my life do that. 'Kenak ktk sik penah dgr kata kmk?' or 'Coba dgr kata kmk skali skala'.

My ultimate response -- what the actual fck. Are you fcking kidding me. Are you fcking serious.

I listen to every. single. word you say. I follow every. single. thing you say yet you actually have the audacity to say that? Why is it so hard for you to LISTEN to me? And when I say listen, I mean listen to what I'm saying, not listen to my voice. Have you ever wondered in your life, ever to actually stop for a minute to think and process my words? I highly doubt that.

There is a reason why I give my opinions. I don't give my opinions just for fun. And yet you wonder why I never speak up in class. You wonder why I'm so quiet. Have you ever thought that what you do impacts my progress not only in class but also in life? I never get a chance to word my opinions out loud because of you. According to you you're always right. Right right right. And I'm always wrong wrong wrong. I understand that I am a teenager and still in the process of learning what's right or wrong, but that does not mean that adults are always right. This has always been, and sadly will ALWAYS an adults perception towards teens.

By the time you fellow readers have reached this paragraph you're probably wondering what the hell am I babbling about? To be honest I have no idea. But it eases my heart a little bit that I can get this off my chest.



No comments:

Post a Comment