Thursday, March 29, 2012

*Le dramatic sigh*

 Boy, do I have a lot of things to get off my chest. Being a teenager drives me CRAZY. Sometimes you feel like the whole WORLD is against you. Since I have nowhere else to complain, might as well write it here.. I'm tired of not getting a chance to explain things. I'm so damn sick and tired. I really am. I hate it when I'm trying to explain, I get scolded, they think that I'm talking back. This is where my mood meter goes down to probably, lets say, a scale of 8/10, which is still okay. I'm hanging in there. Then they say that I'm over sensitive. Okay, 6/10. So I'll just shrug it off, big deal. Then it gets slightly worse. Like what happened today. I asked a question. I asked again. I asked again, for confirmation. Wait for it.. BOOM. They yell (sorta) and that's it. Mood meter : 0/10. Here's the deal, when I actually wanna go somewhere to learn, and I'm in the spirit, please don't spoil my mood. Don't say "kenak last time ada seminar xpegi?". That was in the past.. Now that I wanna go, just let me go! It sucks, it really does. Being the youngest in the family, I can't seem to find a place to spill my emotions. My brothers? Nah. My sister? Hah, I wish.. her being busy with her bf and her homework, she hardly has enough time for herself, so let alone me. I may look calm on the outside but on the inside it feels like every single part of me s hanging over the edge. Nothing makes sense and everything is in a huge jumble, you know, like tangled earphones. All my feelings are bottled up in a tiny jar, never to be opened. And when it does, things just get outta control.

No comments:

Post a Comment